Wednesday, November 23, 2016

High Hopes Episode 13, Finale: One Short Day (Part 2)


So if you had read the second season of High Hopes, you would have already read this finale, however, if not, here it is...

I hope you enjoyed Season 1. Don't forget to check out the second season and soon, the third season...
 
---------------------------------------------------------------

 
Tiger: Hello and welcome back to the finale of High Hopes Season 1! Woo! Who's pumped to find out who our winner is? 
 Audience: We are! Woo! 
Tiger: What a crowd! And we're not even live! 
Audience: We love High Hopes!  
 
Tiger: Okay, calm down. Behind these three doors are our final three, patiently waiting to see if they've won or not. Who does everyone want to win? 
Random Fan #1: Lacey! Lacey! 
Random Fan #2: Uh, I was hoping it would be Emerson. Very disappointed. 
Random Fan #1: He was evicted week 1, loser.

Tiger: Okay, Fan Number 1, calm down. This isn't a place of hate. Do I have to call Jordan and tell her to go ape on your family? I didn't think so. Anyway! Oh look it's Lacey! 
Lacey: Yeah it is. 

Tiger: There's the oldest contestant here, Sebastian! Still living and breathing? 
Sebastian: Uh. No. I think my heart is breaking....from waiting so long for this to end. 
Tiger: Okay, very funny. 

Tiger: My 'T' twin! How are you feeling right now, Thalia? 
Thalia: Kawii! You'll have to let me keep this dress, Tiger. Not like that time you didn't let me keep that chair. 
Tiger: One, that is your dress, and two, that is my chair. 
Thalia: Whatever. 

.
.
.

Tiger: For those who just checked in, this is High Hopes, a reality show that combines Big Brother and Survivor (look we have the rights again!) in a unique and game-changing experience! Throughout the season, we've experienced emotional moments, serious moments, the birth and destruction of friendships and alliances, and of course, the growth of our loving contestants. Please give a warm welcome to Emerson Vosal, Alice Lowe, Alexander Pike, Billie McGhee, Moira Duval, Matthew Booker and Brock N. Pileautte!  
 
All: Hello Tiger! 
Tiger: Welcome back, past contestants. As you can see, Alice slipped back into her 'persona' for tonight.
Alice: What do you mean, Tiger? It's me, Alice. 
Brock: I feel like I never left.  
 
Tiger: Billie McGhee! How have you been and what have you been up to? 
Billie: It's so nice of you to ask. I've been well, just hanging out with a few of my friends and some of these contestants. I signed up for a dating website because I felt like I wanted a change, and I'm seeing a guy named Myron now. Life has been swell since. 
Tiger: You enjoy that, Billie. Thank you for coming. 
 
Tiger: Alexander! Man, I've missed your antics on the show. How's your time out of the house been? 
Alexander: It's been interesting, Tiger. I've been enjoying the fame behind my name and I've even attended the opening premiere of The Simmaker with a fellow celebrity. 
Tiger: You could do that before, you are rich-
Alexander: It's different now, okay. 

Tiger: Emerson Vosal! It's nice to see you since it's been so long since your eviction. How is life? 
Emerson: Heartbreaking. My stalker girlfriend now fancies some guy named Cayn and I'm out of the picture. She claims he's 'good at mattress talk' and has a 'heart of mine.' I don't know how to combat that, sir. Other that that heartbreak, I auditioned for an upcoming movie called 'Captain Sim Nation: Plumbob War' but no news yet. 
Tiger: Hope you can cope.  
 
Tiger: Hello Brock! How's the world since you left us a few short days ago! 
Brock: Well, not much has happened. As you can guess, I haven't really had the time to do much with my life since, but I've been watching this show over and over to find where I went wrong. I'm rooting for Thalia to win. On other news, did you hear that Sims Reality All Stars is open for a second season? 
Tiger: There's another project for you to redeem yourself, I think. Thanks Brock.

Tiger: Matthew Booker, welcome back. 
Matthew: Hello. As you can see, I am back and I am rooting for Lacey to win. Nothing has happened, Tiger, but I plan to move to Twikkii Islands next month for a job opportunity. Thanks. 
Tiger: Straight to the point, that's Matt. Thank you for coming. 
 
Tiger: Now that I'm comfortably seated, I will reveal the third place runner is High Hopes. This challenge has produced two three marvelous contestants. 
Random Fan #2: I heard the number two! You don't like one of them! 
Tiger: Don't be stupid! I love them all. 
 
Tiger: Moving on, the runner up with only 1 vote is......
Random Fan #1: It's Matt! It's Matt, isn't it? 
Matthew: Can it be me, please? 
Tiger: No. The third place person thing is................. 
 
Tiger: Thalia Derse! 
Thalia: I only came third. Really internet?! 
Tiger: You should be thanking the other contestants. 
 
Thalia: Oh my god I'm yellow. Yay.
Tiger: You're the second runner up, Thalia. Please take the bronze seat. 
Thalia: Is the medal a chair now? Cool. Cool cool.  
 
Tiger: Please don't actually take the chair. 
Thalia: I'm not stupid, Tiger. Dammit. I want that chair.
 Tiger: Good, now sit down and enjoy the show because coming up next we will reveal the winner and the runner up!

Tiger: Who will be declared the winner? Who will not? Will it be Lacey Hiatt or Sebastian Rogers? Find out-
Thalia: After this after this short ad break. 
Tiger: No, Thalia. No. 
Thalia: Don't patronize me. 

Tiger: Let's move on. Tonight, we're doing things differently. Next, we'll reveal the runner up and leave the winner alone in their room, unaware that they won. The contestants cannot hear us, so therefore are only told to leave their room when the camera people are told to tell them. The winner will just be waiting. 
Moira: Just get it over with. 

 Tiger: The runner up is.........



























Tiger: Lacey Hiatt! 
Lacey: Are you serious, Mr Blu? I didn't win. *cries* I'll be a minute, please save my winner's seat.
Thalia: Your what seat? 
Lacey: I said save my seat. Just my seat.  
 
Emerson: Is that an angel? 
Matthew: She's my angel. Back off. 
Lacey: I'm my own angel, Matty. *spins* Nobody owns me. 
Emerson: If she ever breaks up with you for your open mouth, ask her to call me. 

Tiger: Please sit down, Lacey. 
Lacey: Okay. *walks diagonally*
Tiger: You didn't want to walk the red carpet? 
Lacey: I know it's fake. It makes me miserable. 
 
Tiger: That's harsh. It's carpet and it's red. It made me extremely happy when I bought it.
Lacey: Well I didn't win. So there. You think losers walk the red carpet-
Tiger: What about nominees who don't win? 
Lacey: Do you see them walking the red carpet again? My point exactly.  
 
Lacey: Just going to sit right here, thank you. 
Tiger: Oh no you don't. 
Lacey: But- Okay, fine. I'll go cry in the old silver chair in the corner then. 
Tiger: That is the plan. 
 
Lacey: I don't exactly enjoy this chair and I'm upset about this so-called winner-
Tiger: The winner is.........
Lacey: It's no surprise.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiger: Sebastian Rogers, here he is! Congratulations! Please don't die yet. 
Sebastian: I won? What a surprise. 
Tiger: Apparently two people thought you were worth voting for.  
 
Sebastian: Thank you for nothing, young people. I assume I'll be taking the money now. 
Tiger: Sit down first and we'll discuss everything with all of you. I have some good news and some bad news. What would you like first? 
Sebastian: Money? 
 
Tiger: Okay, so good news first. The good news is...we've been renewed for another season which means that the ratings for this season were high enough to gain another season. I'm calling it.......Hunt or Be Hunted, and you will find out later why. 
Thalia: The bad news? Please. 
Lacey: Why don't I get confetti? 
Tiger: Okay, the bad news is...there is no prize. Instead, the three of you will be meeting with me later tonight to discuss the future.  
 
Alexander: No prize money? Are you kidding me? I competed for nothing. 
Tiger: Oh shush, you're rich. 
Alexander: If I had won, I would have liked something in return.  
 
Brock: Uh, so mad. 'Discuss the future,' what do you mean? 
Matthew: I think it means they'll talk about what's to come. 
Alice: Time is irrelevant as time is a man. 
Alexander: What did she just say? 
*a sound from the distance is heard* 

.
.
.

Tiger: Wait, has the light always been there? 
Thalia: Has there always been no prize? Probably yes. 
Tiger: Can we move on and discuss that pink light? 
Lacey: Oh yeah, sure.  
 
Stella: Hey everyone! It's me! 
Lacey: Oh my lord. Why is she here? 
Matthew: That's your sister, isn't it? She looks exactly like you.  
 
Stella: Aren't you glad I made it, Stella? 
Brock: Wait, isn't her name Stella.
Matthew: Lacey? I'm confused.  
 
*rips off dress* 
The Real Lacey: I wanted to have this whole act where I pretended to be you, Stella, but I couldn't help it. I can't help wanting to wear this beautiful dress on live television. 
Matthew: You're Lacey? Now I'm upset. 
Tiger: I'm not. This is quite exciting. 
 
 Emerson: She was lying this whole time? OH MY GOD! ME TOO! 
Tiger: Wait, what? 
Emerson: Remember that one girl way back when I was eliminated; she claimed to be my stalker girlfriend. I lied. She was hired for the night. 

The Real Stella: I'm so happy you're here, Lacey. I know you, and I'm glad you could make it. Thank you.  
 
Lacey: No, thank you. You pretended to be me for this whole competition and I'm grateful for that. You're the best sister a girl could ask for. 
Billie: Aww, so cute. 
Tiger: I know right! I love this.  
 
Stella: I only did this to prove myself to you. You always insulted me as a child and I thought I was a nothing. Every decision I made you would tell me I chose wrong. I wanted to be better. 
Lacey: You did and you are. I thought you'd ruin my name but you made it so much stronger. Thank you.  
 
Stella: I enjoyed this so much, Lacey. I enjoyed every moment here. The challenges, the voting, the contestants. All of it. So thank you for allowing me to compete in this. 
Lacey: I allowed you to compete because I didn't want to because I was selfish. I wanted to be free and have fun yet still showcase my name across the world even further. Now, I realise this competition helped you even more.
 
Stella: Please just hug me right now. 
Lacey: Uh, yes, of course.
*they hug* 
Thalia: Oh my so adorable. Shall I say kawii?  
 
Lacey: Now go change! You don't have to dress like me anymore if you don't want to. You have your own style. 
Stella: Thank you, Lacey, but like you, I came prepared. 
*rips off dress* 
Tiger: How come both of you had tear-away clothing? 
Stella: Don't question us, Tiger. 
 
Lacey: Ladies and gentlemen, the Hiatt twins. Lacey and Stella Hiatt. 
Stella: The best twin sisters in the whole world. 
Lacey: The whole truth and nothing but the truth.  
 
Matthew: Hold up. I want to talk to La-Stella. I want to talk to Stella, please. 
Lacey: I'll be over here if you need me. 
Stella: I can handle him on my own.
Lacey: Good luck. 
 
Matthew: So, you've been lying to me this whole time. Stella. 
Stella: I'm sorry, but I didn't want to blow my cover. 
Matthew: But you'd destroy my heart in the process?  
 
Stella: I didn't destroy you heart-
Matthew: I thought I was in love with Lacey Hiatt! 
Stella: You were, but it was me inside!  
 
Matthew: You tricked me into loving someone by pretending to be them! You lied to me! 
Stella: You loved me! I love you! Can't you see that in the end you loved me anyway? 
 Matthew: You're using past tense. 
 
Stella: Look, I'm sorry I damaged your ego but what was between us was entirely real, Matty. 
Matthew: Are you serious? 
Stella: Matt, everything we said to each other in the house was genuine, wasn't it? I said how I felt about you, and I expected the same back.  
 
Lacey: I've gotta break this up and set him straight.
Matthew: Genuine? You lied to me the whole time and I'm supposed to respect that you felt everything I felt. At least I know you didn't lie about liking me. 
Stella: Stop using past tense! We're here right now! 
 
Lacey: Listen, you potato, my sister is one of the many important people in my life- excluding my parents, my manager and my cat, Sneezes. She deserves someone perfect in her life, and so if you hurt her today you'll regret it because she'll find someone else. You'll hate yourself for letting her go. 
Emerson: Yeah, you tomato!  
 
Matthew: Look, I was attracted to you, Lacey. I always was. I thought it was you and so I was over the moon when we began to fall in love, but I hate that she lied to me. 
Stella: You're attracted to my sister? 
Matthew: Look, you're identical, okay! 
 
Lacey: Please, please, please. Just forgive her and be together. She was only covering for me, and I'm sorry for the lies. You met her now and you fell for her. Not me. Give Stella another chance. Call me if it doesn't work out. 
Stella: Lacey! I heard that! 
 
.
.
 
 
Matthew: I can't stay mad at you. I love you, baby. 
Stella: I love you too, and I'm sorry for the lying, and the yelling. 
Matthew: How about we forget about that and run away together? 
Stella: Sure.  
 
Lacey: Since I helped save the day and it was my name involved in this finale, I'll be sitting down in the silver chair tonight. 
Stella: I want to sit next to Matty anyway. 
Tiger: I suppose I can't complain if you just sit down. Just know the prize-
 
Lacey: I will let my sister have the prize. She deserves it for all that she has done to make it this far in the competition.
Stella: Aw, Lacey! Thank you so much for everything. 
Lacey: You are most certainly welcome. Who knows, maybe I'll grace the screens once more? Can I say, blockbuster movie?
 
Brock: Thalia? I wanted to talk to you since my eviction. 
 Thalia: Yes, Brock N.
Brock: I wanted to say that you should have eliminated this old guy. Look at what happened now.
Thalia: Is that everything?  
 
Brock: No. I would like to confess that I haven't always felt this way about you, Thalia, but my time away from you has changed my opinion of you. 
Thalia: What, you realised how amazingly talented and wonderful I am? 
Brock: Exactly. I realised you, Thalia Derse, are an amazing human being and you should have everything you dream.  
 
Thalia: What are you saying, Brockie? You want to be with me? 
Brock: Ever since I met you I thought you were something special, Thalia. I thought you were different because you don't dress like all the other girls but as it turns out, you're a lot better than them, because you're not frustrating and you're not useless. You're Thalia Derse. 
Thalia: Aw, Brock.
 
*gets on one knee* 
Brock: Thalia Derse-
Thalia: Oh my god. Oh. my. god.  
Brock: Thalia Derse, I've been thinking for so long that I want to change with you. I heard that you wanted to ask me out and now I want to give back to you. All of my life I've been daring the world to dream bigger and bigger so I could reach for the stars to find something I love, but she's been on earth all along.  

Thalia: Brock, I couldn't be happier. 
Brock: *fumbles with box* You don't have to say anything yet. You only need to look into my eyes and tell me one thing. 
Tiger: Well this is one exciting finale. 
Lacey: I know right. 
 
Brock: Thalia Derse, the one in my life I'm truly grateful for, will you marry me? 
Thalia: I....I...that ring is so beautiful. 
Brock: Say yes, Thalia. 
Stella: Say I do! 
 
Alexander: Wow, that was fast. 
Billie: You're just jealous because he didn't propose to you. 
Alexander: That was one time! 
 
Moira: I would like something fun to happen to me tonight. Everyone's marrying or falling in love over and over again, and I'm here. Alone and dying inside. 
 Emerson: We get it, you're weird and nobody loves you. Now shush. I'm waiting for her decision. 
Moira: Okay, calm down. I can be sad if I want to be.  
 
Stella: Can you drop down on one knee and propose to me please, Matty? 
Matthew: Maybe in a couple years when we're not on live television and so many people are watching us. 
Stella: Is that a promise? Can you promise me it'll happen? 
Matthew: I promise, Stella. I promise. 
 
Brock: So, will you marry me? I promise a happy life together and children to care for. Will you accept that? 
Thalia: Of course! Of course! Yes, yes, one hundred times yes! 
Brock: Thank you, Thalia. I'm so happy that you said yes. Take this ring. 
*she takes the ring* 
 
Thalia: I can't wait to plan for this wedding. I'm so glad you finally opened your eyes, Brock. You finally noticed your one love has been here all along. 
Brock: I'm glad you're happy, Thalia. I can't wait to see you walking down that aisle in a white dress- or it can be a colourful dress, if you'd like. I can't wait to see you smile and then I'll smile and we'll smile together. 
Thalia: I wish I won so this night would be perfect.  
 
Sebastian: I'm sitting right here, Thalia Derse. 
Thalia: I'm not blind, you banana. Haha, that's funny. 'Cause you're sitting in the golden chair...oh no...I want the golden chair.
Sebastian: You can't have it, ma'am. Find your own golden chair to take. 
Thalia: Guess what? I will. 
 
Tiger: We'll be right back to highlight the greatest moments of the season and interview the final three about their experience in High Hopes! 
 Billie: This is fun. How about another finale tomorrow night?
Alexander: You're such a strange human being. How about no? 
Tiger: We'll be right back!
 
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Irma: No you won't. No ad break yet. 
Tiger: Who are you? How did you get inside? 
Irma: I am Irma Roboot, and I am in charge of Reality Show Production and Stability. I am hereby destroying your production and evicting you all from the house.  
 
Lacey: I think this woman is responsible for a lot of things, Mr Host. 
Tiger: Such as? 
Lacey: Well, I don't know much but she said she's in charge of production and stability, which probably means she has some control over this reality show. 
 Sebastian: Since when did you become smart? 
Lacey: Sometimes I become my twin sister.  
 
Irma: The pink-haired girl is correct, I am in control of this reality show. This finale is officially finished for tonight, however tomorrow night you may interview the final three. I must control this situation. 
Moira: Who are you to burst in here and take control? 
Irma: My name is Irma Roboot-
 Tiger: We know your name, and Moira you don't need to yell at her. Please continue, Irma. 
 
Irma: I was programmed-
*she clutches at her stomach* 
Tiger: Are you okay? 
Stella: Call an ambulance!  
*she collapses* 
Matthew: Is she okay? 
Tiger: Has someone called an ambulance? 
Thalia: She's a robot. She's only experiencing a malfunction. 
 Sebastian: How do you know? 
Irma: Ugh. System overload.  
 
Sebastian: You are right, Thalia. 
Thalia: I am? Tonight is such a night. 
Tiger: What a disaster!  
 
*the power cuts off* 
Tiger: Isn't this just dandy? 
Lacey: At least we can still somewhat see each other. 
Alexander: I can see you. 
Stella: Ew, leave my sister alone. 
Tiger: I guess that concludes High Hopes Season 1. See you next time when we return for Season 2, Hunt or Be Hunted. I'm your host, Tiger Blu, signing off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment